Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0 p0 is offline

Default Website-Citation - Site-Title missing in citation

Hello Michael,

This reply might be a bit late, but instead of changing the entire
stylesheet, you should consider use the \f and \s flags for citation
fields.

Right-click on a citation and select the "Edit field ..." option from
the dropdown menu. In the field display you will see something like
this:
CITATION Kar97 \l
2060 = (Karp,
1997)

You can add the website here by doing something like:

CITATION Kar97 \l 2060 \f "http://www.someurl.com, "
= (http://www.someurl.com, Karp, 1997)

And if you think the URL is enough, you can suppress the author with
\n \t:

CITATION Kar97 \l 2060 \f "http://www.someurl.com, " \n \t =
(http://www.someurl.com, 1997)

Remark that \t (suppress title) is necessary because once you suppress
the author, APA will try to fall back to title.

HTH

Yves

On 2 jun, 14:25, Michael Schüßler Michael
wrote:
Hello all

I'm usingWord2007and its Citation feature.
I have to cite a lot of Web-Sites, some of which are from the same company
(the same author).
When I now cite inWord2007, it displays only (company, year), although I
have several citations from the same company, but with different
web-site-name and web-page-name and so on.

If this is the case (several citations from one company) I'd like to display
the WebSite-Title, too, so the readers can distinct the sources at once.
If this would be easier to manage, it's okay if it always shows the
page-title, not only if there are several entries from one company/author.

btw, I use the APA-standard. But it's the same with the other standards.

Do you know how I can achieve this?
I'm also willing to edit the APA.xsl, but I don't know where to start

Regards
Michael