Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
catawaller catawaller is offline

Default SkipIf feature

Thank you so much. You are truly an MVP!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See How to use mail merge to create a list sorted by category -
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294686

Fellow MVP 'macropod' has posted a tutorial on this, with working field
codes and a sample Excel data source which you can download from my website
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip

catawaller wrote:
How can I use the SkipIf feature to select only the first occurance
of a value when there are several records with the same value
something like SKIPIF bar_code = bar_code

records look like
box barcode
082 1233
082 1233
082 1233
084 1234
084 1234
and I only need one line for each barcode.