Risseecm

Thank you, Graham. I'm guessing I don't actually type "insert a page break
here", but I don't know the code to type in for a page break. Can you help
with this?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

{IF {Mergefield fieldname} = "True" "insert a page break here"}

In the above construction insert a page break where indicated between the
quote marks. You will have to build this manually using CTRL+F9 for the
field boundaries. And the actual result of the mergefield when inserted
normally must be "True"

Risseecm wrote:
I need to insert a page break if a condition is true. For example,
if the Name field for the next record is different, print on a new
page, otherwise continue on the same page.