Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
heyouamy heyouamy is offline

Default How do I group option buttons on web form to select only 1

Thanks for the response Jay. I am using Word 2003. When I put in two radio
buttons, then right click on each one and go to the properties, so that I can
enter the same value in the GroupName property, there is not that option. I
can go to the Categorized tab, then my choices under "MISC" are "(Name)",
"height", "HTMLName", "Value", and "width". Thanks for any future help you
can provide!

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

You don't "name them the same" -- that is, each one has to have a
different value in the Name property. Instead, you put the same value
in the GroupName property of each button in the group.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:39:01 -0800, heyouamy
wrote:

I am trying to group option buttons on a Microsoft Word Web form I am
creating. I understand that I need to name the buttons the same in order for
the form to only accept one selection. I am not able to name them the same
without receiving an error message. How can I group the two buttons to show
they are one group?