Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jennifer Watnemoe Jennifer Watnemoe is offline

Default Word Send to Mail Recipient - Send Unresponsive

Did you ever get a fix for this? I have two customers that have the same
problem. It will eventually Send but they have to press the Send button
repeatedly. (up to 20 times)

Also one customer got a brand new computer and the problem followed her to
the new machine.

"silvrwood" wrote:

When one of our users issues the Send to Mail Recipient (As Attachment) from
within Word 2003 the message launches with the file attached, but hitting
send results in nothing. It does not error, it does not hang. It simply
acts as though the button were never pressed.

Any ideas?