Hiking

Graham Mayor wrote:

In what way was my web site instruction incomplete? It even includes
illustrations!

Sorry Graham, been non-stop busy with big project here at work. I had
been using Office 2000 here all along, and a co-worker has Office XP, so
I decided to install and try, then had productivity slow-downs as a
result of variations in the packages (little behavioral changes and
such), so just uninstalled Office XP and re-installed Office 2000 in
order to get back to work.

When we're done with this project and the workload lightens, I'll try
the XP version again and give you more details on whatever it was that I
was prompted, or selection that I wasn't certain of between the
screenshots you have on your site. Possibly there is nothing missing,
possibly I'd missed a detail in the instruction you have on the site.
I'll let you know.