Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default change background color sizing

Maybe your document is set up as a table? What happens if you
just type Return at the end of one of the bullet-items under Skills?

On Friday, April 16, 2021 at 3:31:09 PM UTC-4, GlazedIZ wrote:
Hi, Im working from a template that has colors dividing different
portions of the page. I think they come from styles. Is there a way to
resize where the colors change? see attached. ex: I want to make
"education" smaller to make "skills" larger.

|Filename: Picture5.jpg |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=263|