Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Grindel

Default Still i am waiting for my reply so many days....

It should only apply the changes to the paragraph in which the cursor is. If
it applies it to more than that one, check your document settings. (I can't
honestly tell you exactly what to look for, but something linking the
paragraphes.)
Good Luck!

"Husain Nagri" wrote:

1) i have defined 5 Style Sheet in a documents and Document is Full of 120
Paragraph is this clear till here..

2) If User Just Give Paragraph Number Say 3,10,15 to one of Particular Style
Automatically that style should be aplly to all that paragraphs.

Example : If i give pls Apply style 5 to para 2 ,3,10,34 etc all that
paragraph should have 5th Style Sheet which i have create .