TF

True. It was unfair to call them non-standard. 'Alternative' would have been
a better choice. But have you listened to any Notes users!

Terry

"Gordon" wrote in message
: TF wrote:
:
: I work for a company that provides IT management and support for SMEs
and I
: can absolutely guarantee you that the company with 200 users spread over
: several sites using a standard MS solution will spend a fraction on
support
: than a similar company that has splashed out on Linux, Novell, Notes and
: other non-standard solutions.
:
: Umm I wouldn't call Novell and Notes a "non-standard solution"!!! there
: are still a VERY large number of organisations using both.
:
: --
: Registered Linux User no 240308
: Just waiting for Broadband to complete the conversion!(4 weeks and
: counting!)
: gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk
: to email me remove the obvious!