TF

Ann

Thanks for the efforts you have put in on this. It is an achievement to get
anyone to admit their problem!

Although we only have minimal sales of Dells at work (we standardise on
supplying HP business equipment to our customers), if we get any showing
those symptoms, I'll email you the service tags.

Terry

wrote in message
oups.com...
: Leonard,
:
: Intel has confirmed that it is a problem with their driver for the
: 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family of display adapters. They say
: that they will address the problem in a new release of the driver.
:
: If you wouldn't mind emailing me the service tag for your PC, I can
: demonstrate clearly to Dell that the problem is occurring on many PCs.
: Reducing the graphics acceleration a level below that which DirectX
: uses is a temporary workaround.
:
: Thanks for your help!
: