Posted to microsoft.public.mac.office.word,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default "First Look 2007 Microsoft(R) Office System"...

Flattery will get you *everywhere*, smooth talker;-}

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
I expect that he thought that Mac users are more knowledgeable.

Terry Farrell

"CyberTaz" gtz1@comcastdotnet wrote in message
Then let me rephrase the question:

Why did the OP cross-post a WinOffice question to the MacWord newsgroup?

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"CyberTaz" gtz1@comcastdotnet wrote in message
Why is this conversation about Office for Windows taking place in the
*Mac* Word newsgroup?

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"John Hanley" wrote in message
I found it at:
http://www.amazon.com/First-Microsof.../dp/0735622655

I was pretty familiar with Office 2002 and got a good (and free)
appreciation of 2007 from online sources like:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...255331033.aspx

"Greg M" Greg wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone know where the ""First Look 2007 Microsoft(R) Office System"
book
can be downloaded? I was informed you can download it as pdf for free
from the 2007 Microsoft Office Learning Portal:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/of...oksfrommspress

But I was unable to find it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg