sf

Thanks for the heads up.... I haven't blundered into that answer yet.
TIA, Terry!

Not having my usual interface has really put me into a tailspin and I'm
not seeing what I'm used to finding easily. :/

sf
``````````

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Terry has already provided an answer about dual-channel SDRAM.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"sf" wrote in message
oups.com...

snip

Now I need to find a ardware group so I can as about dual channel

SDRAM
and I guess I need to figure out how to find a microsoft xp group

from
google (not easy) to ask about which OS and Office version to order

on
a new computer.