TF

Ken

I would add to those recommendations that if you want to fully justify
(align the right side as well as the left side) that you go to Tools,
Options, Compatibility tab and check the option to 'Do Full Justification
like WordPerfect 6...'

"Kenneth Epley" wrote in message
: Hello Chuck,
:
: Yes, I am aware that is a solution. It just seems to unusual to view the
: text going on until the end of the page. I learned to type on a typewriter
: and hitting enter is a way for the text to appear more balanced.
:
: I have another problem as well. The clean up mailbox dialog box keeps
: popping up every time I open the program. I want that to stop. Any
: suggestions?
:
: Thank you,
:
: Kenneth Epley
:
: "Chuck Davis" wrote:
:
: Don't hit enter! The text will wrap at the end of the line
automatically.
: "Kenneth Epley" Kenneth wrote in
message
: news : In MS Outlook when I type to end of line and hit enter the program
auto
: caps
: the next word. I do not want this to happan. In Auto Correct there is
no
: check box to disable this function. How can I stop this auto
: capitalization
: from occuring. It happens in both MS Word and MS Outlook.
:
:
: