Jay Freedman

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:31:04 -0800, Marcia Mayne Marcia
wrote:

I am working on a 125+ page manual with lots of screen prints. It looks great
on the screen but when I print, the text is overlapping in some places. In
other places, are huge spaces but when I check the paragraph formatting, the
line spacing hasn't changed. I created the document originally in Word 2000
but it crashed so many times, our IT people installed Word 2003. I have a
copy saved in Word 2000 and in Word 2003.
I've also saved the doc as a text file and plan to cut and paste the screen
prints back in should I not be able to figure out how to fix it before my
deadline.

Hi Marcia,

The symptoms you described are usually associated with a buggy or
outdated printer driver. Visit the printer manufacturer's website and
look for an update for your model. If the printer is from HP, try the
beta driver site at
http://www.hp.com/pond/ljbeta/index.html.

--
Regards,