Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Hey Graham!

Glad to be of service

JoAnn Paules wrote:
Kudos to you! I got an email from one of my managers. It was titled
"Help Help". He said he lost a Word document. This was sent after I
left yesterday and he gets in after I do. I suspected it was
something attached to an email so I printed your directions for
finding lost Outlook attachments. He arrived a few minutes ago and
called me. I went back and asked him what he was doing. Sure enough,
he started with a "boilerplate" for a quality document, did some
editing, was distracted, and PFFT! It disappeared.
I grabbed your instructions and in moments, retrieved his file.
Easy-peasy. You just made me look like a goddess and added a little
bit more to my job security. ;-)

Bless you!!!