Daiya Mitchell

Glad to help. I'm not sure where you would look it up--I mostly learn by
reading these newsgroups. Others may have better suggestions. However, if
you put "field codes" into Help, it will spit out a lot of things that you
can do with fields, although not SectionPages, but "number of pages in a
section" did return SectionPages.

A lot of web resources are directed toward specific issues, but reading them
often gives a better understanding of how Word works even if you don't have
that particular issue. Some good ones:
http://shaunakelly.com/word/index.html
http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/tutorials.htm
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/
http://addbalance.com/word/index.htm
Often FAQs for the web have more in-depth explanation of what's going on
than answers in the ng.

DM

On 11/29/04 6:37 AM, "Eli75" wrote:

Hi Daiya, Thank you very much this command "SectionPage" did small wonder for
me..... Can you please advise me where to look it up for those commands as I
have not come across these type of commands before.... I been just modes user
of Word application.