Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Default When printing a colored brochure, background changes to white?

By default, Microsoft Word does not print document backgrounds that you
create by using the Background command on the Format menu. If you want to
print document backgrounds, you can change this setting. To do so, click
Options on the Tools menu. On the Print tab, select the Background colors and
images check box.
--
Rae Drysdale

"Celeste" wrote:

Whenever I try to print as pdf or word doc, the brochure I've made with a
color (red) background, changes to white. I loose my background color.