Joan

Thanks for replying Suzanne. I should have been more clear. I selected 12
or sometimes all in the # of pages section. I only meant to point out there
were 9 pages of text in the booklet and I am only getting one blank page when
I print. Also my other booklet is 32 pages and I again am only getting one
page printing and that is from the middle of the book.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There's no such thing as a "9 page booklet." Booklet pages have to be in
multiples of 4. If you go beyond 8 pages, you need to add 4 more (total of
12); you will have 3 blank pages at the end.

"Joan" wrote in message
I am using Microsoft Word 2003 and I created and printed a booklet
successfully. The problem came when I added a few pages in the middle and
tried to print again. Suddenly I only get one page out of a 32 page

booklet
and it's just actually a half of a horizontal 8.5" * 11". I also sent the
booklet to a partner in this project for her to enter new information for

an
additional booklet we are doing. The problem I have when I try to print

hers
is that one piece of paper prints with nothing on it (a 9 page booklet).
With both of these situations I see the entire booklet set up perfectly in

my
print preview. I have tried everything: recopying original document into

new booklet format and same problems. Any ideas?