Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Question Boy[_2_] Question Boy[_2_] is offline

Default TOC Styles

In my TOC I have TOC 1 style being used. When I click on a specific level it
indicates that the style applied is TOC 1, but yet it isn't? It should be
Arial and yet it is Times New Roman. If I reapply the TOC 1 nothing happens.
If I apply another style and then apply TOC 1 style it is good until I do an
update table on the TOC and I'm back to the beginning! Anyone know why this
is happening and how to stop it once and for all?

QB