Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default MERGE "ONLINE FORM" WITH TEXT BOX

Formfields cannot be used in conjunction with mailmerge. Why don't you just
provide a table at the end of the maindocument into which each recipient can
enter any updated information.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"PgP" wrote in message
I have created a user form that will be used by employee's to update their
home addresses, emergency contact information, etc. I have extracted data
from PeopleSoft into an excel spreadsheet. I would like to populate
fields
that contain "current" information with data from excel. I would then
like
the users to use the form to make changes in the "New" information
sections.

Populating is not a problem. I cannot retain the "form" functionality.
Is
there a work around? Using MS word 2003.