Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sue Sue is offline

Default Convert Word 2 doc to Office 2003

Is there a converter for this? I have a lot of Word 2 doc's that I need to
access. I am now using a newer machine running XP Home and Office 2003.
Previously I was using Win98SE and Office 2000 but the documents were kept in
Word 2 format even as they were used and updated. (Word 2 was a great
program!) I see now that that was not wise but what should I do now? Office
2000 handled Word 2 perfectly but Office 2003 will not open them at all for
me.
Many thanks if you can help.
Sue