Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default how 2 stop word 2003 from print an extra page summary each job

To remove the summary page, go to Tools Options Print and uncheck
the box for "Document properties".

Modifying the locations isn't going to fix anything, and you can't
blank them out because Word needs to have at least some of them to
operate at all.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:02:01 -0800, dukes247
wrote:

Each document i print using Word 2003, i get a summary page as follows: How
do i stop this?

Filename: Default
Directory: C:\Documents and settings\Guest\My Documents
Template: C:\Documents and Settings\Alfredia\Application
Title:
Comments:
Creation Date: 3/26/2006 9:12:00 PM
Change Number: 1
Last Saved ON:
Last Saved By:
Total Editing Time:
Last Printed On:
As of Last Completing Printing:
Number of Pages: 1
Number of Words:
Number of characters:

Also, if I copy text, the text copied automatically goes to the print and
prints 3 hard copies.

Here is what I have tried:
Toolsoptionsfile locationmodify

File types: Location:
Documents C:\...Alfredia\My Documents
Clipart pictures
User templates C:\...\Application Data\Microsoft\Template
Workgroup templates
Auto Recover files C:\...\Application Data\Microsoft\Word
Tools C:\...\Microsoft Office\OFFICE 11
Startup C:\...\Microsoft\Word\STARTUP

I am unable to right click or erase this stuff
I have gone into the registry and made some changes, nothing work
I have reinstall and repaired, still nothing change
I uninstalled Microsoft Office and reinstalled it, still no change
Help plsssssssssssssssssssse