Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dukes247

Default how 2 stop word 2003 from print an extra page summary each job

"dukes247" wrote:

Each document i print using Word 2003, i get a summary page as follows: How
do i stop this?

Filename: Default
Directory: C:\Documents and settings\Guest\My Documents
Template: C:\Documents and Settings\Alfredia\Application
Title:
Comments:
Creation Date: 3/26/2006 9:12:00 PM
Change Number: 1
Last Saved ON:
Last Saved By:
Total Editing Time:
Last Printed On:
As of Last Completing Printing:
Number of Pages: 1
Number of Words:
Number of characters:

Also, if I copy text, the text copied automatically goes to the print and
prints 3 hard copies.

Here is what I have tried:
Toolsoptionsfile locationmodify

File types: Location:
Documents C:\...Alfredia\My Documents
Clipart pictures
User templates C:\...\Application Data\Microsoft\Template
Workgroup templates
Auto Recover files C:\...\Application Data\Microsoft\Word
Tools C:\...\Microsoft Office\OFFICE 11
Startup C:\...\Microsoft\Word\STARTUP

I am unable to right click or erase this stuff
I have gone into the registry and made some changes, nothing work
I have reinstall and repaired, still nothing change
I uninstalled Microsoft Office and reinstalled it, still no change
Help plsssssssssssssssssssse