Daiya Mitchell

It made my head hurt too (but I'm *not* the numbering guru Suzanne sent the
SOS to). So I made a stab at rewriting the question into something less
painful, on the .pagelayout thread.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

On 12/16/04 9:19 AM, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

microsoft.public.word.docmanagement is the real name of this "General
Questions" newsgroup. You can get to microsoft.public.word.numbering through
either of the following links:

http://communities2.microsoft.com/co...s/default.aspx

FWIW, the other MVP I asked to consider your question said it made her head
hurt, too, but she may be able to look at it after work (she's on the other
side of the world, though). But if you post in the numbering NG, you'll
attract the attention of the MVPs (and others) who specialize in numbering.