Peter Jamieson

Is it "field code" code, or VBA? If VBA, open the VBE editor and copy/paste
the relevant text into a message in this newsgroup/community. If it is merge
field code, at this point it would probably be easier to despam my e-mail
address and send me an e-mail with your Word document as an attachment.

Peter Jamieson

"markmidwest" wrote in message
Yes, there are multiple records being merged into each letter. How can I
post the relevant code?

Thank you for your response.

Mark

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

Are you processingmultiple records per letter? Can you post the relevant
code (whether it is VBA, a sequence of field codes, or both) here please?

Peter Jamieson
"markmidwest" wrote in message
I am creating a mail merge document using data from an Access database
as
the
source. The merge works fine but some records print twice on every
letter
that they are merged into. I viewed the code & can't find any reason
for
it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,