Marshall

OK, how do I do that? I do not create styles. Some of these documents are
imported from Word Perfect a long time ago.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Hi, Marshall. This should happen by default if you're using
footnotes/endnotes. Or perhaps the style has been changed in the document to
NOT be superscripted, and you just need to reformat the style.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Marshall" wrote in message
I want to make the reference number inserted in text to be a superscript
number automaticaly. Currently I have to insert the reference then go back
and change the reference number in the text to a superscript.