Desktop support person

I tried that fix, sorry It did not work. I have also done a detect & repair
this did not help. I have checked and it is not profile related it happens to
any one that logs on to the computer. This computer has Access 2000 and
Office XP Pro we have several computers with this setup and no problems. This
computer has been setup this way for at least a year. Any other things I can
try?

Thanks

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319956 "The Answer Wizard and the Help
Index tabs appear blank when you use Help in an Office program".

"Desktop support person" wrote:

When I type a question into Office XP application the Help dialog box
displays but it is blank any ideas?