Bert Coules

Default Basic macros query - where are they assigned to?

I'm sure that the answer to this must be staring me in the face, but I'm
afraid I just can't find it.

In the time I've been trying to get to grips with Word 2000, I've created
several very basic macros, which I've assigned to particular combinations of
keys. In many cases, I've forgotten exactly which keys produce which
macros - how do I find out?

If I go to Tools/Macro/Macros I get a list which looks like this:

Macro 1
Macro 10
Macro 11
Macro 12

and so on. If I highlight any one of these and press Edit, I get a screen
which lists the commands for all the macros (separated by horizontal rules)
and I can - not unnaturally - edit them. But where in all this does it tell
me which keys each macro has been assigned to?

Thanks very much!

Bert
http://www.bertcoules.co.uk