Greg Maxey

Bert,

Right click your menu and press customize then the keyboard button. When
the customize keyboard dialog opens, select macros in the categories window.
The list of macros will appear in the right window, select one and the
shortcut keystroke, if assigned, will be displayed.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Bert Coules wrote:
I'm sure that the answer to this must be staring me in the face, but
I'm afraid I just can't find it.

In the time I've been trying to get to grips with Word 2000, I've
created several very basic macros, which I've assigned to particular
combinations of keys. In many cases, I've forgotten exactly which
keys produce which macros - how do I find out?

If I go to Tools/Macro/Macros I get a list which looks like this:

Macro 1
Macro 10
Macro 11
Macro 12

and so on. If I highlight any one of these and press Edit, I get a
screen which lists the commands for all the macros (separated by
horizontal rules) and I can - not unnaturally - edit them. But where
in all this does it tell me which keys each macro has been assigned
to?

Thanks very much!

Bert
http://www.bertcoules.co.uk