Richard Eggleton

Default Merge field in table of contents

I'm attempting to create a template containing a table of contents. Some
of the merged fields are used in headings. These resolve correctly,
however in the table of contents I just get the merge string ie

I'm attempting to create a template for a client which contains a table of
contents. The headings within the document contain merged SLX fields,
primarily Account Name. These headings merge successfully when the
template is used. However in the Table of Contents I get the merge
string - it doesnt merge ie

Advantages for «Contact_Account»

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Thanks,