Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom B Tom B is offline

Default how do i enable the old menu bar

Then that alone close any implementation plans for office 2007. If a number
of companies follow the same path as ours then the low rate corporate
acceptance will encourage development of an application that has an
acceptable ROI.

Thanks for the reply and we look forward to the service pack

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

There is no old menu bar in Office 2007. Your employees will have to
learn the Ribbon UI if you upgrade to 2007.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Tom B" wrote in message
:

How do we turn on the old menu bar in word 2007? Without it office 2007 will
cost far to much to implement because employee's will need to be retrained.