Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do I mail merge to EMAIL from MS Word AND add a pdf attach

What happens differently in 2007?

As far as I know, there is no new facility in Word 2007 that will do it for
you.

Peter Jamieson

"Bradley Elder" wrote in message
Hey Doug!

Is there a way to do this in 2007?

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Lily@Insight" wrote in message
I have an SQL database that is queried. I use these queries to mail
merge
in
word - with the output going to Outlook - so that each individual email
is
sent to the individual for whom it's intended. The only problem is
that I
want to also include a PDF attachment.

Is this at all possible? Or am I dreaming???