Dian D. Chapman, MVP

You need to make sure the code is contained within the form. Chances
are your code is in your Normal.dot as it defaults there. If you
didn't move it, it is most likely not inside that doc/dot.

See this TechTrax article for details.

Sharing Macros

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 07:49:02 -0800, "jcinspwi"
wrote:

I created a macro to do the spell check on exit of a field in a .doc file.
When I then put that document into our public folders in Outlook and another
user opens it, the spell check doesn't work. I checked the properties on the
field and the macro isn't shown for that user.
How do I get that macro to save in a document posted to public folders for
all users?