Afraid not. You could add it to a menu if you could find it in Tools |
Customize | All Commands. When I use it, the Undo menu shows "Distribute
Para," but I can't find this in the list under "Distribute," "Para,"
"Format," or any of the other logical places. The only one that even looks
promising is FormatFitText.

"rmarshp" wrote in message
Suzanne! You are a star in the firmanent of Word Processing! Do you know

of a
menu-driven command rather than a short-cut?.... Phil

"RmarshP" wrote:

Whilst amending a document I accidentally changed the formatting of a

line to
'Distributed Alignment', (presumably by hitting a short-cut key

combination)
which stretched the text evenly across the page as you can do in a

EXCEL. I
would like to replicate it but can find to help info on it. In 'Reveal
Formatting' it shows up under 'Direct Formatting' as 'Distributed

Alignment'.
Can anyone help?...Phil