Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
AngieJ

Default How do I apply AutoCorrect to my whole document?

I have document with a lot of lines and I have to enter the same information
into each line. First thing I did was enter over 100 entries into auto
correct, it will work on the first line but not on the second, it will work
on the third but not the fourth. so on and so on. Does anyone know what I am
doing wrong? Please help I am stuck and it is hard to do the autocorrect in
one line and drag everything else. So back to my question how do apply this
to my whole document?
Thanks