Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] mankoni@gmail.com is offline

Default Para Styles

I have setup a style for Heading 1 . The followed by paragarph is
"Normal"

After completing 3 Heading 1 , I decide to change the style of para to
follow Heading 1 to say 'Funky".

At this point the problem is this change is applied to Heading 1 ONLY
going forward. This does not change the paragarph style following
Heading 1 - 3.

However if I change the style of Heading 1 itself say change the font
size of Heading 1 , word applies it to ALL occurences. My questions is
why does the same not apply to paragraph following the headers?

Am I missing something here.

Thanks