Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Why are my tables using Eng US and not my set language Eng NZ

As long as you press Enter after each command, it should work to type them
all in the same window (one after the other).

And, yes, if you get the macro to work in a document, you can run it for
any template. Note, however, that if the Normal template is affected, you
may find it easier to close Word, rename the template and then restart Word,
which creates a fresh copy of normal.dotm.

If you can't get the macro to work, try copying the problem table styles
from another document, where the settings are correct.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"MicehlleLeo NZ" wrote in message
I have done as you suggested, but nothing has changed.
I haven't used VB before, do I need a seperate intermediate screen for
each
style that is covered, or can I enter after each statement, with all on
the
same screen?
Other than entering is there anything else I need to do to apply it to the
document?
If I can ge this to work for the current document, can I then open normal
and apply the same instructions to it and fix all future documents?
And what then happends later on when other users use these templates and
use
a diferent style in the table grid?

thanks
MichelleLeo NZ

"MicehlleLeo NZ" wrote:

I have my regional language set at English NZ,a dn my normal.dotm is all
working with this language, except my two table formats, which are using
English US.

I have checked clearing the fonts, and using normal, but any text within
the
table grid changes to English US.

How do I make this go away?