Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lorenz Hölscher Lorenz Hölscher is offline

Default Password error from Word2003 to Word2007

Hi Tony,

Tony Jollans schrieb:
It is ActiveDocument.Variables. In my tests they were destroyed on saving
the document - after I had added new ones (that is, both the ones I had
added and existing ones I hadn't changed). I haven't done extensive tests, I
figured any level of data destruction is intolerable.

I haven't looked at Document Properties - I daren't!!

The CustomDocumentProperties did survive, but you're right: any data
destruction is intolerable. And unfortunately we use the variables in
our code.

It's your turn again, Microsoft!

Regards, Lorenz