Doug Robbins

Execute the merge to a new document and then run the following macro on that
document and it will send each letter to the printer as a separate print
job:

Dim i As Long
With ActiveDocument
For i = 1 To .Sections.Count
.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="s" & i, To:="s" & i
Next i
End With

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"goofylady33" wrote in message
Trying to print a mail merge letter. I want to print page 1 of each
letter
to one paper tray and page 2 of the letter to a different tray. When I do
it
now, it prints the first page of the merge to one tray, then the rest of
the
merge to the second tray. It isn't differentiating the letters in the
document. Thoughts?