Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Cannot See Watermark

I suspect this is simply a display issue. I have a very pale graphic
background in part of my personal letterhead which prints fine, but is
impossible to see unless the header view is open.

As you can select the image try making it a tad darker and see if that
helps.

VikiQ wrote:
Yes - can select image in header - do not see the text unless editing

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

If you use the white arrow selector from the drawing toolbar with
the header view open and click in the area of the document where the
watermark appears, can you select an 'image' even an apparently
blank image?

VikiQ wrote:
Word 2003: I cannot see my watermark in any view - I am able to
print the watermark. Under options view drawings is selected.

Any ideas???