Andic

Default How do I convert locoscript files to word?

How do I convert locoscript 2 files to Word? I have a new computer with Win
XP, Works Suite 2004 and the original floppies with Locoscript program on but
cannot find a mutual file type to transfer all my letters etc across to Word.
Word just keeps saying unknown file type when I try.
I can convert LS2 files in its export option to the following:
Ascii, ascii (pageimage), Wordstar, DCA, Locoscript3, Wordperfect.

I have a lot of content to convert to Word so any advice would be valued.
Thank you.