JMP

Thanks for all the info...

To sumarize: don't use the FILLIN Field... learn forms.... This may explain
why M$ never bothered with my little issue....

That's life I guess....

Oh, BTW, why do I want to use FILLIN? Well, I have this quick 10 min
challenge to complete: to teach some basic users how to create an
interactive form (a stupid request, but not my call)... and you know wha' ?
10 min is never going to be near enough to go through Dian's excellent
article.

Although I do agree forms and custom dialog are a far superior solution,
this is not a 10 min presentation for dummies.... hence the {FILLIN}
field....

Thanks...

JM