Charles Kenyon

I use ASK and Fill-In fields. I just don't use them often since I learned to
make a simple UserForm. Did you read Suzanne's response about saving your
template in Print View?
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"JMP" wrote in message
Thanks for all the info...

To sumarize: don't use the FILLIN Field... learn forms.... This may
explain why M$ never bothered with my little issue....

That's life I guess....

Oh, BTW, why do I want to use FILLIN? Well, I have this quick 10 min
challenge to complete: to teach some basic users how to create an
interactive form (a stupid request, but not my call)... and you know wha'
? 10 min is never going to be near enough to go through Dian's excellent
article.

Although I do agree forms and custom dialog are a far superior solution,
this is not a 10 min presentation for dummies.... hence the {FILLIN}
field....

Thanks...

JM