Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Thor Kottelin Thor Kottelin is offline

Default Justify entire paragraph (not just the last line) in Word 2003

Hi,

I know that I can use Shift-Enter to justify the last line in a paragraph.
However, this only stretches the last line over the available horizontal
space, like this:

This is just an example paragraph. It is intended

to illustrate the justification problem I am

asking about above.

This, of course, is of little use, as it causes unreasonably ugly spacing
on the last line.

I would instead like to have text moved from previous lines to subsequent
ones, in order to justify the entire paragraph as neatly as possible, as
in either of these examples:

This is just an example paragraph. It is

intended to illustrate the justification

problem I am asking about above.

This is just an example paragraph. It is

intended to illustrate the justification

problem I am asking about above.

Can this be done automatically? I use Word 2003.

--
Thor Kottelin
http://www.anta.net/