Jezebel

Indeed there was such a thing! (Although I doubt you could get it run under
any version of Windows, and it's surely not what the poster has in mind.)

Word 3 (for DOS) was released in 1986, supplied as a box of 5.25 inch
floppies. It was back in the days when Microsoft was still small enough to
have to care about their customers, and supplied real documentation (in
hard-cover!) as part of the product.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote in message
Because there is no such thing as Word 3.

Mowgli wrote:

Contrary to the Word 3 online Help, when I select the options given for
putting a border around my pages, the page border option is not there.

Why
not?