WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: unable to select section breaks to delete

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble deleting section breaks in your Word document. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to delete section breaks:
  1. First, make sure that you have "Show/Hide" turned on. You can do this by clicking on the ΒΆ symbol in the "Paragraph" section of the "Home" tab.
  2. Once you have "Show/Hide" turned on, you should be able to see the section breaks in your document as double lines with the text "Section Break (Next Page)".
  3. To delete a section break, place your cursor at the beginning of the line just before the section break. Make sure that you are in the "Home" tab.
  4. Press the "Delete" key on your keyboard. This should delete the section break and merge the two sections together.
  5. Repeat this process for any other section breaks that you want to delete.

If you're still having trouble selecting the section breaks, try clicking and dragging your cursor over the section break to highlight it. You can also try clicking on the section break and pressing the "Delete" key on your keyboard.