Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Randy Brooks Randy Brooks is offline

Default How can I keep a list a frequently used file name in the "File" me

In Word, Excel, Front Page, and other Microsoft products, clicking on the
"File" menu gives the user a drop down menu of the last few files that the
person has used. I remember a few years ago there was a way to manually add
file names that you use frequently that would stay on the drop down menu for
future use. They would not leave the menu as other files were accessed. Is
this option still available? If memory serves me, I think the list was after
the last few files used and before the €śexit€ť option.
Thank-you