Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MissMilli MissMilli is offline

Default Practice instructions for MS Word 2007

I'm sorry Bob, apparently, my question didn't post correctly, so I am letting
you know, again, that I am working with the Test Drive lessons for MS Word
2007. When I downloaded the practice lessons, the instructions that are
attached to a 'pin' didn't show. I went to the 'problems with viewing
instructions' or something like that, to get the answer to how to get them
(which were to use the short-cut "Alt+Escape) and it didn't bring up the
'pin' at the top of the Microsoft Word Window. I looked all over it, and it
wasn't there. Am I supposed to use the shortcut "Alt + Escape" as in all
three keys or just "AltEscape?" Get my question?
:-)

Any help would be great! Thanks, Bob!

Milli
--
Let''''''''s work together to help each other out when we have problems with
the software.

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Milli,

What type of 'practice' are you interested in. There are a number of tutorials and online training classes available for Word 2007
at
http://office.microsoft.com/training
You can also use the Office 2007 'test drive' which includes tutorials with practice exercises from http://microsoft.com/office
"MissMilli" wrote in message news Practice instructions for MS Word 2007

--
Let''''''''s work together to help each other out when we have problems with the software.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP