Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sue Sue is offline

Default Moving bulk information from Excel to Word

Yeah sorry I guess I wasn't very clear in what I am trying to do. So in the
spread sheet I have looks something like this:

Counter Description GPS
00010 Tree 123456
00025 Road 456789
00040 Fence 987654

The document I want to look like this:

Counter

00010 Tree
(123456)
00025 Road
(456789)
00040 Fence
(987654)

I hope this makes more sense and you are able to help. Thanks.

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

It sounds as if Graham has understood what you are trying to do but if
not, maybe you could spell it out a bit more, e.g. what have you got in
your Excel sheet and what do you want to end up with in Word?

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk
Visit Londinium at http://www.ralphwatson.tv

Sue wrote:
I am wanting to move all data under a number of headings from Excel to Word.
For example counter number and a list of the counter numbers I have
entered will move across, 0001, 0002, 0003. Is there any way of doing this
without having to make more headings?