Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Drop downs in form not working

The fact that both WinWord and MacWord are involved might be crucial here...
However, as a starting point, which kind of fields are you using? Legacy form
fields? Content controls? ActiveX controls? Or a combination?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Cubicle" wrote in message

I have created a form as a template and I can access the resulting
document created from the template just fine. However when I send the
document to a client, she cannot get the drop down fields to work. I
sent a copy to myself and tested it on another computer and it worked
fine.

The form was created in Word 2007 on a PC and she has Office for Mac.

Any ideas?

--
Cubicle